Pizza Boutique Belfast
Fridays are for treats! (But not all treats must be had on a Friday, just to clarify!).
So if you looking for somewhere to celebrate the weekend (that’s an absolute bargain as well), check out the express lunch at Pizza Boutique. They make fresh handmade pizzas and really love to use local produce for the toppings.
Their express lunch deal, available Thursday & Friday, is an 8-inch pizza with fries or salad for £5, yes a fiver! Such good value for Belfast city centre.
Some of the local ingredients they use
- Broighter Gold rapeseed oil.
- Clonakilty black pudding.
- Hannan’s Italian fennel sausage
- Toons Bridge Dairy mozzarella
In the evening, Pizza Boutique is open ‘til 9pm every night but Sunday, when they are closed all day. It’s Bring Your Own and all the pizzas on the menu are under £10 with kids able to build their own pizza.
My Pizza Picks
- Beef brisket, red onion, chopped pickles, mustard mayo & rocket (my lunch this time around).
- Tuscan style lamb sausage, halloumi, pesto, olives and Broighter Gold lemon infused rapeseed oil
- Chorizo, Piri prawns, roast pepper & garlic.
- Portobello mushroom, spinach, Young Buck Blue cheese & white truffle oil.
With your pizza, you can get plenty of sides including wings, wedges, flatbreads and “Big Dirty Fries”! (Yaaaaaasssss!).
Check out their website – https://pizzaboutique.co.uk/ – for the full Belfast and Hillsborough (take away) menus. You can book online as well, or ring 02890312930.
Supporting Local Business
Sadly, following the tragic fire at Primark, just opposite Pizza Boutique, the area, usually bustling with shoppers, is now very quiet. Many of the businesses around the safety barrier now surrounding Primark are feeling the effects of this. So if you can, get down there. Buy lunch, buy a pint, buy a paper, and help support the local business owners.